4th February 2011, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Books for entrance exams after Engineering?

I m Simranjeet singh fresher graduated Engineering student, i m unable to crack the entrance paper after a lot of hard work, want to know certian type of book for help or someone who can help in it.

Related Questions:
  1. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of selected books which are good for medical entrance examinations like WBJEE, AIPMT etc?
  3. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  4. Which are the best books to refer for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year engineering student
  5. Books for entrance exams after Engineering?
  6. What's the age limit for appearing in Bank PO entrance exam? List of books for its preparation?
  7. How to prepare for medical entrance exams? Which books to opt for?
  8. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  9. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  10. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  11. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  12. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  13. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  14. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
  15. Good Books to prepare for Medical Entrance Exams?
  16. How can I manage time to prepare for MBBS entrance exams in shortest time? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  17. Reference books for preparation of Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam.
  18. Books for Biochemistry entrance exams?
4th February 2011, 12:03 PM
mychandru024

Default Re: Books for entrance exams after Engineering?

I'm sorry... the information you have provided is truely insufficient to suggest you some books. Please tell me which paper? which branch?
5th February 2011, 01:05 AM
surajprasadaiit

hello simranjeet singh. first of all please let me know that in what field you want to enter.
i mean which entrance exam you want to crack??then only i can help you...
5th February 2011, 11:33 PM
SupritShestha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m Simranjeet singh fresher graduated Engineering student, i m unable to crack the entrance paper after a lot of hard work, want to know certian type of book for help or someone who can help in it.
hi friend!

don't worry...you can do it..please mention the details of entrance exam you want to appear and i will help you..

waiting to hear from you...

regards..
7th February 2011, 06:57 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You have not provided us sufficient information about which entrance test you are unable to crack!

So at first let us know about the particular entrance exam, and then we can help you as far as possible.

Good luck!!
7th February 2011, 10:56 PM
aryabhatta

dear

at this level there are many books available in the market some clears your basics while some concentrates more on advance topics so it is important to choose books wisely for your preparation hare are some books that are good

1: for physics you can refer H.C verma it is good for both advance and basics

2:for chemistry you have different sections
for organic you can refer dinesh
for inorganic you can refer JD lee
and for physical you can refer arihant
17th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

books for ies and government jobs exam after btech(mechanical branch)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?