1st February 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Have interest in Information Technology but want to do MBBS after 12th science

sir/mam i am in 12th science i am doing my 12th from HSC bord please you tell what I have to do after 12th because i am confused
i am interested in information technology but i also want to do MBBS

7th February 2014, 12:50 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Have interest in Information Technology but want to do MBBS after 12th science

Now this is one of the very important decision which you need to take for your life as it decides your entire career path of which you are going to work on entire life time.

Now the first and foremost thing which you need to consider is nothing but your personal INTEREST. If you feel that you are more interested in Information Technology than doing MBBS then just go for it without any hesitation because always remember that you can excel in your career only if you have the interest on it.

If you think that you can earn a lot if you do MBBS then that's really a bad idea which most of them have because you might earn a lot becoming a doctor but doing without interest will affect your career life throughout.

So, just sit down for sometime and find out which will be the better one for you and your strength. If you are going to take MBBS course then ofcourse you need to sacrifice the next 5+ years only for studies and not concentrating on anything else as the syllabus will be just more than what you can handle. If you really understand those situation and you have the zeal to study then MBBS will be good choice if not just go for Information Technology as you have already built the interest on it.

I have attached the list of top colleges who provide the B.Tech Information technology course and also the list of MBBS colleges in India in this post for your reference. First finalize on which course you are going to take then just select the best college which you want to join and apply for the course soon as possible.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Top_colleges_Information_technology.pdf(44.5 KB, 129 views)
File Type: pdf MBBS College list.pdf(91.2 KB, 110 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?