29th April 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer training at DLF or Unitech? Chances of getting absorbed after training?

sir i am the student of b.tech 3rd year civil engineering i want to summer internship in dlf or unitech. please tell me how i apply? Tell me my chances if i get absorbed there aftercompletion of training.

12th April 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Summer training at DLF or Unitech? Chances of getting absorbed after training?

sir i am the student of b.e 3rd year civil engineering i want to summer internship in dlf or unitech. please tell me how i apply? Tell me my chances if i get absorbed there aftercompletion of training.
17th April 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Summer training at DLF or Unitech? Chances of getting absorbed after training?

I pursued diploma in civil engineer 2016. I am jobless. Please help me. Provide a civil training.
Thank you
17th April 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please give me opportunity to participate civil engineering training program I am struggling in one year I am jobless help me
[email protected],mobile no .9990336404.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?