5th May 2011, 05:28 PM
somiya agarwal

Syllabus for M.Com entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required?

i want to know the syllabus of m.com entrance examination which type of prepration must be done fr it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the M.Com entrance exam syllabus for Delhi School of Economics?
  2. Information about AIEEE entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required? What is the requirement?
  3. Age criteria for SCRA Exam? Best books to prepare for SCRA Exam? What kind of preparation is required for SCRA Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus and eligibility for entrance exam of M.Com?
  5. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  6. Where I can get the syllabus for preparing M.Sc Entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  8. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  9. What kind of Preparation should be required for CAT Exam?
  10. What kind of study material would be required for preparation for GATE in the field of Biotechnology?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to do B.Ed correspondence course from a good university? What kind of preparation is to be done?
  12. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam after B.Com honors? List of books for the preparation?
  13. What kind of material is required for preparation for PSU exam?
  14. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
  15. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?
  16. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  17. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
  18. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
16th May 2011, 01:45 PM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Com entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required?

Preparation and syallabus of MBA exam is as follows-
For preparation study the books materials regarding these subjects.
Paper I – Accounting Practices
Max. Marks : 200
1. Formulation and implementation ofAccounting Standards in India – RecentTrends in presentation
of Corporate Financial Statements. (40 Marks)
2. Techniques of Cost reduction and Cost control –Activity Based Costing – Cost Control
(40 Marks)
3. CostVolume ProfitAnalysis – PracticalApplication – Decision making by usingCVPAnalysis
–Areas of Decision making (40 Marks)
4. FinancialAnalysis using Excel – Break-evenAnalysis – Budgeting and RatioAnalysis – Managerial
Decision making with Excel (40 Marks)
5. Corporate Governance Practices in India – Legal and Regulatory frame work of Corporate
Governance in India. (40 Marks)
Books Recommended:
1. “ ManagementAccounting” – S.N. Maheswari
2. “ManagementAccounting” – I.M. Pandey
3. “Advanced CostAccounting” – Jain&Narang
4. “Financial Management” – I.M. Pandey
-3-
Paper II – Business Policy and Practices
Max. Marks:180
1. Political andLegal Environment of Business in India – Role of regulatory bodies in the formulation of
Business Policies – Monitoring and Regulation of SEBI in Stock Market. (30 Marks)
2. Macro-economic frame work in Indian Economy – Public Finance –Tax system in India – Financial
Administration – Finance Commission. (30 Marks)
3. Indian and International Economic Institutions –WTO, IBRD,ADB, and IMF- Impact of Foreign
Policy in business. (30 Marks)
4. Socio-Cultural Environment and Business Policy – SocialAccounting – SocialAudit – Business
Policy and Society. (30 Marks)
5. Recent trends in Marketing – Retail Marketing – Relationship marketing – Green Marketing –
Societal marketing. (30 Marks)
6. Human Resource Practices in India – Outsourcing – Human Resource Strategies – corporate strategies
– Participation Management – StrategicHRM. (30 Marks)
Books Recommended:
1. “Indian Financial System” – Bharathi.V. Pathak
2. “Legal Environment of Business” –K.Aswathappa
3. “Business Environment” – Francis Cherunilam
4. “Indian Financial System” – H.R. Machi Raju
5. “Marketing Management” – Philip Kotler
6. “Human resource Practices in India” – Sreenivasa Kandula
7. “Strategic Human Resource Management” –Anuradha Sharma&Aradhana Khandekar.
BEST OF LUCK.
Thanks!
19th August 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Com entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required?

which book should i refer for m.com entrance preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?