21st May 2014, 09:04 AM
mynamedibani99

What kind of jobs are available after maseter of finance and control? Which are the leading companies offering jobs for this course?

what kind of jobs are availabe after master of finance and control and which are the leading companies offer jobs for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  2. Which government companies are offering jobs to instrumentation and control engineering course
  3. Which course has more scope, BBA or B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which kind of jobs can I choose after completing MBA Finance?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after passing MBA in Finance?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for MBA Finance students
  7. How to prepare for Aptitude Test to get selected on campus?
  8. Should I start my own business? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?
  11. How to get a job in IT sector and which are the companies offering internship/freelancer jobs
  12. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  13. How to apply for jobs after passing final year engineering? Best companies offering jobs for Mechanical Engineers
  14. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  15. Which are the companies in India offering robotics jobs?
  16. Which are the companies offering jobs in both private and government sector? Cutoff percentages for each companies? Exam details and schedule of all the companies?
  17. What kind of companies should look for jobs after completion of engineering from ECE branch
  18. Which is the best option after graduation?

29th July 2017, 08:37 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available after maseter of finance and control? Which are the leading companies offering jobs for this course?

Job profiles of MFC (Master of finance and control):-

Tax advisor
Accountant
Financial analyst
Risk analyst
Money manager
Investment analyst
Risk analyst
Business analyst
Budget analyst
Operation manager
Personal finance consultant

Employment areas:-

International finance
Business and financial counseling
Wealth management
Credit rating
Core banking and insurance
Forex advisory services
Portfolio management
Capital and money markets
Merchant banking
Real estate

Salary:-

Average salary is around Rs. 3,60,000 to Rs. 8,20,000 per annum.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?