24th May 2014, 03:24 PM
foumedha

Which course after B.Sc Maths offers safe future? Is PhD that ideal course?

BSc maths course complete then after this what course will make my future better and safe in this world? Is my choice of phd correct?

20th June 2016, 01:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course after B.Sc Maths offers safe future? Is PhD that ideal course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foumedha View Post
BSc maths course complete then after this what course will make my future better and safe in this world? Is my choice of phd correct?
If you are interested in research in Mathematics then you can choose PhD in Mathematics. But the eligibility to do PhD in Mathematics is a Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance test and interview for the admission to PhD. So you have to study M.Sc first and qualify with good marks to do PhD later. After the completion of PhD you are eligible for a Lecturer job in colleges and universities. So this is one of the ideal courses for you to pursue your career in teaching field. The PhD in Mathematics is available in various colleges and universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?