16th June 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in TNPSC Group-II exam for 40 years old candidate who is working in Corporation as a Computer Operator?

Sir
my age is above 40
and i am working in corporation as computer operator
whether i am eligible to appear for tnpsc group ii exam

regards
usharani

28th June 2014, 11:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TNPSC Group-II exam for 40 years old candidate who is working in Corporation as a Computer Operator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
my age is above 40
and i am working in corporation as computer operator
whether i am eligible to appear for tnpsc group ii exam

regards
usharani

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and this exam is conducted for candidate to join in various jobs in Tamil Nadu and there are 4 group exams and one of which is the Group 2 exam.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied for applying for the exam and they include such as:

# The Nationality standard for the exam is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 18-30 years for General category

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidate and for SC/ST category candidate it is 18-35 years and for OBC it is 18-33 years.

# Junior employment officer age limit is 20-30 years.

# Sub Registrar Grade 2 age limit is 18-40 years

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in any stream from a recognized university and most of all the candidate should have a knowledge on Tamil Language.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the TNPSC exam

For more info check at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
20th May 2021, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TNPSC Group-II exam for 40 years old candidate who is working in Corporation as a Computer Operator?

Hello dear Mr/Ms My name is Ramesh 40 years old schedule caste. can i write any tnpsc exam. Incase is it possible please give me details about examinations
Thank you
14th July 2022, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My wife is 39 years can he apply for group4exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?