27th May 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to attend groups? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year ECE

Am persuing my b.tech 4 year (ece) .could you please tell me what is the percentage we required to attend the groups

8th September 2012, 06:22 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: What is the percentage required to attend groups? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year ECE

TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites the application from the Indian citizens for the various posts of about 3631 posts, and the aspirants have to clear the examination which is a written test to gauge the applicant knowledge. The candidates will be called for the written test and interviews who will satisfies the following given eligibility criteria, age limit and education qualification. The candidates can see below for the full details on the eligibility criteria of TNPSC Group 2 (CSSE-1) Notification Exam 2012.

TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details -

Age Limit Details -
Candidates Category

Minimum Age Limit

Maximum Age Limit
SC / ST / MBC / Denotified
Communities /BC and
Destitute Widows of all castes

18 Years

35 years
Others

30 years
Looking for more government jobs
The above age limit is applicable to all the posts except the following posts -
Post Name

Minimum Age

Maximum Age
Sub-Registrar, Grade-II

20 years

30 years
Junior Employment Officer (DA)

18 years

40 years
Need some tips to search relevant jobs

Educational Qualifications - The aspirants applying for the posts must have any Degree or a Bachelor's Degree from any recognized Institutions. The applicants must also studied in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern education. the candidate also should have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language. Click more JOBS for BA/BCOM/BSC for your educational level jobs.

Group 4 Eligibility Details

TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites the 10718 vacancies for various post recruitment here in this section we will be provide you complete details of TNPSC Group 4 Exam eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, Technical qualification and many more TNPSC Eligibility requirement of Group 4 exam that was will be held on 7th July 2012.

TNPSC Group 4 Examination Eligibility criteria :-
Age Limit: The candidates required minimum 18 years age and upper age relaxation will be as per the govt. rules that are given below.

S.No

Category of Candidates

Maximum Age

Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes

35 Years

Most Backward Classes / Denotified
Communities., Backward Classes and
Backward Classes (Muslims)
32 Years

“Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]

30 Years

For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only

35 Years

TNPSC Group 4 Exam Educational Qualification :- The Candidates should be passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent for TNPSC Group 4 recruitment notification all posts.
Technical Qualification:-
I. For Typist:
The Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting

(i) Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
(ii) Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or)
(iii) Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.

II. For Steno Typist Gr-III:

The Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand
(i) Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
(ii) Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or)
(iii) Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.

III. Computer Qualification (Typist & Steno Typist Gr-III): The Candidate must be passed the Computer Certificate Course in Office Automation awarded by the Technical Education Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?