17th June 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?

hello
I want to take admission of my daughters in CBSE english medium school in Bhubaneswar, day school with transportation facility. Please advise me the best school with approx. fee structure. Thanks and regards.

P.k. Rath

Related Questions:
  1. List of residential schools in Bhubaneswar providing good facility for girls?
  2. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  3. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar?
  4. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  5. Best school near Narasimanaiikanpalayam, Coimbatore? Fee structure and syllabus advantage?
  6. Fee structure of KIIIT International School
  7. Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI?
  8. is Swami Vivekanand University approved by NCTE for M.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  10. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  11. Oriya medium residential school at Bhubaneswar for 6th class?
  12. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  13. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  14. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  15. Residential CBSE school in Bangalore offering JEE training and hygienic facility?
  16. After doing B.Com how to pursue CA course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  18. Fee structure to study CA? I am doing B.Com first year
11th July 2014, 11:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?

There are many residential schools in Bhubaneswar. However the best ones are KIIT International School and SAI International School and both are residential schools. The residential schools of Bhubaneswar which provide quality education and have excellent facilities and are affiliated to CBSE curriculum are as follows :-

- KIIT International School
Fees Structure
-SAI International School
Email :- [email protected]

Admission Proceedure :- Admission is taken on the basis of interview of the student and the academic and character background of the student in the previous school as well as entrance exam for specific classes.
15th April 2015, 11:50 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?

Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

:: KIIT International School

:: SAI International School

:: Gulukol Vidyapeeth

:: GURU NANAK Public school

:: Sr Jawahar Public school

:: Govt Model senior secondary school

etc.
15th October 2015, 11:13 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There are many Schools in Bhubaneswar,But Some of the Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar are as follows:-

1.Guru Nanak Public School

2.Senior Jawahar Public School

3.Sai International School

4.KIIT International School

5.Gulukol Vidya Peeth School

6.Govt Model Senior Secondary School

7.Radharaman Senior Secondary School

8.Jaiprakash Higher Secondary School

9.Saraswati Vidhya Mandir

10.Rameshwar Higher Secondary School

These are the best schools those provide best facilities and other facilities in Schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?