1st August 2014, 05:29 PM
kowsalika

Am I eligible to write for bank exam after studying in B.E 3rd year ECE?

Respected sir/madam, i'm studing in BE 3year ECE... so i'm elligble to write bank exam or not???

13th September 2014, 09:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to write for bank exam after studying in B.E 3rd year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowsalika View Post
Respected sir/madam, i'm studing in BE 3year ECE... so i'm elligble to write bank exam or not???
No, you are not eligible for the Bank exam without completing B.E course. The candidate who wants to appear in bank exams has to be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university. Since, you have not fully qualified in B.E course. You need to complete B.E course without a single backlog to be eligible for Bank exams.

After successfully completing B.E course you can apply for IBPS Bank PO or Clerk Exam.

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Exam: -

-Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible.
-Final Year students are also eligible for the exam.
-Applicants should be minimum 20 years of age and Maximum 30 years old.
-Upper age limit for SC / ST applicants is 5 years. For OBC applicants (who are eligible to avail reservation) upper age limit is 3 years.
-Applicants must have good Communication and computer skills.

For more Info, please visit here:-http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?