5th August 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Details of internship for 1st year CSE student?

How can I get internship opportunities for one month? Please provide me details of Internship for 1st year cse branch students.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  2. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  3. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  4. Details about companies offering internship for 3rd year B.Tech CS student in Orrisa?
  5. How to do summer internship this year? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CSE student
  6. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  7. How to do Summer Internship from HCL in Noida being a student of 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?
  8. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  9. Where should I opt for summer internship while in 1st year IT?
  10. Procedure of getting an internship for a 1st year student?
  11. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  13. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  14. In Hyderabad is there any company who are giving internship to cse 3rd year student?
  15. Which institutes should I opt for 6 months internship while doing 3rd year CSE?
  16. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  17. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  18. Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?
24th February 2017, 01:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of internship for 1st year CSE student?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to do Internship being a 1st CSE candidate. Yes, there is a certain criteria in order to Internship at any organization. The basic educational qualification or eligibility criteria that is required is as follows.

>> You must have completed 3rd year of B.Tech or pursuing third year of B.Tech or 4th year of B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are doing their 1st and 2nd year's of B.Tech are not eligible to do Internship.

>> I suggest you to concentrate on the studies meanwhile and apply for Internship portals to get latest updates on Internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?