21st April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Cognizant if dropped 2 years after 12th being a B.E. final year student?

Sir,
I have dropped 2 years after 12th. Now I am in final year in B.E. Am I eligible to get job in Capgemini, Cognizant and Accenture? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?
  4. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  5. In which company I can get low work pressure between Capgemini and Accenture? Where I can get good C language training? Possibility to migrate from Accenture to Capgemini?
  6. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  7. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  8. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  9. Can I apply for Cognizant and Capegemini having 5 years work experience after education?
  10. Which company is best among Capgemini and Cognizant for Mechanical Engineer?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?
  12. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Am I eligible for Cognizant job having 5 years gap after 12th?
  14. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  15. Which company to choose between Accenture and Cognizant?
  16. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
22nd April 2016, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Cognizant if dropped 2 years after 12th being a B.E. final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have dropped 2 years after 12th. Now I am in final year in B.E. Am I eligible to get job in Capgemini, Cognizant and Accenture? Kindly tell me immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for Capgemini, Cognizant and Accenture recruitment.

If you have more than two year gap throughout the studies then you are not eligible for Capgemini, Cognizant and Accenture recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?