23rd August 2014, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

After Diploma can I complete my studies from Pune University?

Hi my name is komal i completed my diploma in entc from met nasik please tell me after diploma can i completed my study from pune uni. With doing job

Related Questions:
  1. Admission after diploma to degree in reputed university at Pune?
  2. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  3. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  4. How can I complete diploma in civil after completing ITI in mechanical draughtsman
  5. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  6. Can I complete M.Com from Pune University as external student?
  7. Higher studies options after PG Diploma D.G.O.?
  8. How to take admission in any college of Pune university after scoring 57% in diploma IT?
  9. What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  10. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  11. Which are the best colleges in Pune university? I have scored 66% in diploma mechanical
  12. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  13. Is direct M.Tech possible after Diploma once the college get affiliated by AICTE?
  14. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  16. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  17. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  18. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
31st August 2014, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Diploma can I complete my studies from Pune University?

If you have completed Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institute, then surely you can apply for further studies in Engineering discipline. You can apply for B.Tech course through lateral entry scheme. You will get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Tech course. For getting admission into 2nd year of B.Tech you need to appear for an entrance examination.

You can also go for AMIE course which is also equivalent to Engineering degree. AMIE is for those who want to study engineering in correspondence mode without any regular classes. It is a difficult option because you have to study on your own and pass the 13 subjects in a given time period. The good thing about AMIE is that you will have option of doing a job while studying for AMIE.

Hence, you can surely have good options for you and it is up to you to decide what do you want to do in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?