23rd October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to study MS in any Public University of USA?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of B.Tech CSE first year. I want to do MS in USA in any Public University. So what score in GRE and TOEFL I need to score to achieve my aim?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  3. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  4. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  5. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Which is the best university according to GRE score of 315 and IELTS score of 6?
  7. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  8. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  9. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  11. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  13. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  14. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  16. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  17. Simplest exam that I can pursue for doing Doctorate in Overseas?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
27th October 2015, 07:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to study MS in any Public University of USA?

To do MS in US university, you must have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you must have to score more than 290 marks and at least 6 bands in IELTS examination. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?