16th September 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose a Guide from Abroad to complete my PhD in Physics?

I need physics phd guide.i complete my m.sc last year. i want to do phd in 3yr course. this year i am going to do my M.ed .next year i cannot do my phd in regular.can i get another choice to do my phd from abroad?

28th December 2014, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose a Guide from Abroad to complete my PhD in Physics?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your PhD under a guide from abroad. You can definitely pursue your PhD from abroad and you can do it in correspondence mode as well. You can choose your guide and can perform your own research. At the end it is the panel who will decide whether you will be given PhD or not and your guide will also be involved in that. So prepare yourself well and do the research well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?