23rd September 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and maximum age limits for Sub-Inspector of Police in Kerala Police?

Hey guys can you please tell me the age limitaion of minimum and maximum of sub inpector of police in kerala police

28th September 2014, 05:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum and maximum age limits for Sub-Inspector of Police in Kerala Police?

The minimum and maximum age limit is of 20 and 25 years required to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police in Kerala. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.

For selection of the candidates to the post of Sub-inspector of Police, the Kerala Public Service Commission conducts an exam every year when there are vacancies in the government posts. The following is the eligibility criteria required to appear for the exam as mentioned below :-

1.Educational Qualification :-
To apply for the post of Sub-inspector of Police, you must have completed the graduation degree from a recognised university to be eligible to appear for the exam.

2.Age Limit :-
The minimum and maximum age limit required is of 20 and 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.

3.Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

4.Physical Standards :-
You must be physically fit as per the notification released by the KPSC for Sub-Inspector exam.
28th November 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum and maximum age limits for Sub-Inspector of Police in Kerala Police?

Am 24 now and now am going to study first year bcom can i apply for sub inspector exam after 2 years? Is that possible??%uD83D%uDE22
31st December 2015, 11:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The candidate who wishes to join Kerala Police as Sub Inspector has to appear for the Kerala Public Service Commission Exam .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for SI examination in Kerala are as under:-

- The candidate must have completed Graduation degree with at least 60%(50% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university .

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
10th January 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a civil police officer, what is my age relaxation is for the post of SI of Kerala police
6th May 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am an army personal having 10 years of service. am i eligible for applying for the post of SI after 15 years of service that is at the age of 35 years in ex servicemen quota?
11th July 2017, 11:13 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey guys can you please tell me the age limitaion of minimum and maximum of sub inpector of police in kerala police
Nationality:
Must be a Citizen of India

Age limit: 18-28 year

Age-Relaxations:
SC/ST : 5 years
OBC : 3 years

Qualification :
Bachelor Degree (For Inspector / Sub Inspector)
Minimum 55% in SSC (For Constable)

Physical Requirement:
Should be physically fit
Should have a height of 165.10cms.

Selection process:
Written aptitude test
Interview
Physical and medical test
26th November 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the age limit for an ex-servicemen for kerala sub inspector post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?