28th September 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Diploma entrance examinations last application last date?

Diploma entrance exam application last date plz tell me the all the exams lste date which are conducted for admission in this diploma courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  2. Date of various entrance examinations for admission to M.Sc. in physics and date of starting of the application procedure?
  3. When is the EC entrance application form sale? I have completed my diploma in computer science
  4. Date of sale of application forms of Army Engineering Examinations?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Aerospace Engineering in India? How to get admission in this after 12th?
  6. What should I do to get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu?
  7. B.E. from DCE for Diploma holder having two year experience?
  8. Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?
  9. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  11. How to get admission in any college in Pune for M.E after doing engineering in electrical?
  12. I have been in Karanataka for last two years only. Can I appear CET?
  13. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  14. Which are the universities or colleges that provide admission for M.Tech without GATE score
  15. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  16. What's the last date of form submission for IAS? What's the exam date for the same?
  17. How should I join engineering if I have not qualified in EAMCET?
  18. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2017, 10:41 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma entrance examinations last application last date?

There are various Diploma entrance examination, I have listed below some of their names with respect to their releasing and ending month for forms:
>PAT (polytechnic Admission Test)
Release of Application form = March
End of application form = May
>DET Odisha
Release of online application form = April
Last month to apply form = June
>Haryana DET
Release of online application form = second week of April
End of application form = first week of June
>Karnataka DET
Start of K-DET application form = first week of May
End of application form = second week of June
>WB JEXPO
Application form release = last week of January
Application form ends = second week of March
>Punjab JET
Availability of application form = last week of May
Ending of application form = second week of June
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?