15th May 2011, 01:27 PM
Husna k

Which course will suit me in B.Tech after scoring 78% in PCM in 12th?

I cmplt my +2 78% in pcm nw whch course suit 4 me in b tec and which course wil find easy

26th August 2011, 11:41 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which course will suit me in B.Tech after scoring 78% in PCM in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husna k View Post
I cmplt my +2 78% in pcm nw whch course suit 4 me in b tec and which course wil find easy
Which course will suit me in B.Tech after scoring 78% in PCM in 12th?

If you are asking about branch of engineering then i must say that mechanical engineering is undoubtedly the best engineering branch and is considered evergreen branch as well.It has plenty of jobs availability in private and public sector as well.
Then comes is Civil which is also concidered good.You will find huge number of jobs in this branch.Then comes is electrical and electronic engineering.After that electronic and communication.

CSE and It are totally private job oriented branch and you will find very less number of government jobs here but there is a large number of software companies in which you can get job.

Once a time Mining was considered very safe but now a days the trend has been decreased.

Now it now depends upon you what to do and what not to do.Only remember to choose the subject of your interest.

With Regards
ravik1214
26th August 2011, 11:48 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course will suit me in B.Tech after scoring 78% in PCM in 12th?

hello dear

there have every courses which will suit you after scoring 78% in PCM in 12th.

but you must do professional courses. like

1.BE/B.TECH.

2.MBBS.

3.BCA.

4.BBA.

5.BSC. IT.

6.BBM.

7.Hotel management.

etc.

if you want to do btech, then you must go with the core branch like civil, mechanical,electrical etc.

now a days core branch of engineering have lots of demands.

all the best........
26th August 2011, 11:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which course will suit me in B.Tech after scoring 78% in PCM in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husna k View Post

if u talk about the best and the most upcoming branch in engineering..that would certainly be ECE..but if u talk about easy then let me tell u that it is a bit difficult and marginally bulkier than other streams..go for CSE if u had computers in 12th..else u can go in for mechanical..

hope this helps..
27th August 2011, 12:23 AM
Bullo

Default Re: Which course will suit me in B.Tech after scoring 78% in PCM in 12th?

Hii...

As you have 78% in PCM..I guess you are a hardworking student..So i believe you can pick a good option as there are plenty of streams available in the field of engineering..

I would suggest you to firstly decide your area of interest..like if you are interested in computers then you can opt for CSE or IT..
As far as jobs are concerned, there are again plenty of jobs available for CSE and IT engineers in Private firms..

If not ,then i guess ECE is the best of all streams.....
Jobs are available both in govt sectors as well as pvt sectors..

Mechanical ,civil,Electrical,Instrumentation, etc...are some other good streams...

Choose the best as per your choice...

All the best!!
27th August 2011, 01:37 AM
Mannu2525

Dear,
After B.Tech there are many options in front of you.
If you want then you will go for M.Tech or MBA.
Also you can join job in some MNCs.
Apart from that you are eligible to give GATE and IES exam.
I suggest you to go with IES, join some coaching institute and work hard to achieve.

GOOD LUCK
With Regards,
~Manvendra~
27th August 2011, 03:04 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th in science , you wants to go for B.tech course..
Now you are confused about where to go in b.tech..
So, first of all don'e get confused.. Go for a field in which you have more interest..
In which field you can excel yourself in future ....
Various branches are there in b.tech, you should go for a field of your interest..
According to me to get a huge opportunity, and high future prospect you should go for branches like-
1.Electronics and communication
2.Electrical
3.Mechanical
4.Computer Science
You can opt. for any of these fields..
After completion of b.tech in any of these branches you will get a very high job opportunity rather than the other branches..
Now , you decide where to go..
All the best..
31st August 2011, 05:17 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi dear, According to me to get a huge opportunity, and high future prospect you should go for branches like-
1.Electronics and communication
2.Electrical
3.Mechanical
4.Computer Science
You can opt. for any of these fields..
After completion of b.tech in any of these branches you will get a very high job opportunity rather than the other branches..
Now , you decide where to go..

all the best
31st August 2011, 07:58 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

IF ARE GOOD IN MATHS YOU MUST CARRY IT ON GET QUALIFY A EXAM

STRICTLY If you are asking about branch of engineering then i must say that mechanical engineering is undoubtedly the best engineering branch and is considered evergreen branch as well.It has plenty of jobs availability in private and public sector as well.
Then comes is Civil which is also concidered good.You will find huge number of jobs in this branch.Then comes is electrical and electronic engineering.After that electronic and communication.

CSE and It are totally private job oriented branch and you will find very less number of government jobs here but there is a large number of software companies in which you can get job.

Once a time Mining was considered very safe but now a days the trend has been decreased.

Now it now depends upon you what to do and what not to do.Only remember to choose the subject of your interest.
27th June 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 74% in class 12 m with PCM group now i want to know which subject i choose for b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?