10th December 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D in History at JNU? List of universities for Ph.D in History?

Hello
I want to do Ph.D in History
especially in JNU so can you
tell me the procedure?????
or else tell me universities
for phd in history..........

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  2. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  3. How to do PhD in History?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in History after scoring 50% marks in M.A History? What is the eligibility for Ph.D in History?
  5. Can I apply for PhD in history from Germany university if I have qualified my M.Phil in history?
  6. All the latest and upcoming opportunities for PhD in History?
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  10. How can I apply for PhD? When admission starts?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  12. Can I pursue PhD(History) in Marathi medium rather English?
  13. Procedure of PhD in Hindi from JNU? Is M.Phil necessary for that? Previous year question papers?
  14. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  15. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  16. How much marks is required for taking admission for Ph.D in History? What's the fee structure and age limitation for the same?
  17. List of universities offering distance learning M.Phil program in history? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?