26th July 2011, 05:14 PM
ARUN DHANKHAR

Future of Chemical Engineering branch?

i m doing b-tech in chemical engineering,so i want to know the future of this branch regarding job prospectus in india as well as in abroad?plz tell me in detail that if i have not done any mistake by choosing this branch according to present scenario.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  2. Future of Chemical Engineering branch?
  3. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  4. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  5. Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?
  6. What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  8. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  9. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  10. Scope of Chemical Engineering Branch in Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  12. Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical? -- [New]
  13. Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company
  14. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  15. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available?
  16. Chemical Industries which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  18. What are the future prospects of doing B.Tech (chemical) from NIT Raipur?
14th November 2011, 01:33 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Future of Chemical Engineering branch?

Chemical engineering has good future
now in present days many researches are being carried on and are successful in different chemicals...
not only in India it has it's scope in abroad also..
It has many options to get jobs in abroad also
26th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

having less percent n good ability to do work then did he/she get the job
18th October 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the future of chemical branch
18th October 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

whose subject is more reading in chemical branch
31st January 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the future of mechanical engineering??
5th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in maths and physical chemistry. which branch suits me the best?
10th April 2015, 05:20 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: Future of Chemical Engineering branch?

Chemical engineers are in demand throughout sectors.
Big brands like HUL, L&T, McKinsey & Company, Reliance Industries, Cadbury India, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories and Vodafone etc. are the top recruiters hiring Chemical Engineers.

Chemical Engineers have lots of job options in manufacturing industries like:
Specialty Chemicals,
Plastic
Power production
Tyre manufacturing
Nanotechnology
Mining process
Synthetic fibers
Chemical engineering designs
Nuclear energy
Materials science
Biotechnology and petrochemical plants.

A decent number of students also turn into a Chemical Engineering professor in top institutes or Universities.
18th June 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir please say about disadvantages of chemical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?