23rd December 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether AIPMT is replaced by NEET?

hello
i want to know that AIPMT is changed to NEET ?
kindly solve my problems........
waiting for your reply
thank you in advance

24th December 2014, 03:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether AIPMT is replaced by NEET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want to know that AIPMT is changed to NEET ?
kindly solve my problems........
waiting for your reply
thank you in advance
No, AIPMT exam is different from NEET exam. But both exams are conducted for MBBS entrance exam.

If you want to apply for AIPMT exam then i have listed the exam notification details below-

Schedule for on-line submission of application forms: 01st December 2014 to 31st December 2014
Last date for successful final transaction : 01st January 2015

For online application, you may log onto official website www.aipmt.nic.in.
24th December 2014, 05:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NEET examination has been replaced by AIPMT examination in September, 2013 with respect to final decision taken by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. AIPMT examination is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for 15% All India Quota seats in Government Medical/Dental colleges of India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana.

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Bio-Technology) and English subjects in the Qualifying Examination from any recognised Board are eligible to appear for AIPMT examination.

The AIPMT 2015 Examination is going to be held on 03-05-2015 at 10 AM. The last date for submission of Online application form is 31st January, 2015.
29th April 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
Have wbjeem,aiims,jipmer entrance exams been also replaced by NEET or only the aipmt?
Kindly inform me whether the level of Neet will be higher than aipmt/
Thank you
13th May 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

NEET is the country level examination for 10 2 students, is the syllabus is same in all the states
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?