5th January 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for General Knowledge section for CDS exam?

Respected Sir/Mam...

Please tell me from where and how to prepare for GK of CDS?.

Please help. and also guide me same for English. Thank you.

I am not getting from where to go for GK. How to and from where to deal with current affairs.?

7th January 2015, 03:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for General Knowledge section for CDS exam?

General knowledge section in the CDS exam will consist of 100 marks and they are objective in nature.It will test the candidates knowledge on current affairs, History, Geography, Scientific relation in day to day experiences.

PREPARATION :

* Read the Newspapers regularly and see the Television to know the happenings in and around the world.

* Read magazines to cover varied topics ranging from economy to business to trade policies to the latest awardees in sports, art and literature.

* Refer the past question papers to get the idea of the questions

* Try to learn new words daily which will help you to get the hold over the language.

* Refer the grammar books to clear the concepts.

* To get the current affairs, One can use the internet and various books in which national and international affairs are present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?