5th August 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment exams available to get job in BSNL for B.E.(ECE) final year student?

Hi,
I am doing my B.E.(ECE) final year and I have scored good marks in 10th, 12th and till my 6th semester of B.Tech. I have aspire to get into BSNL. I would like to know about the recruitment exams that are conducted by BSNL?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment available in BSNL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  2. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  3. Recruitment Exams for final year B.TECH students?
  4. Information about job recruitment for BCA final year students
  5. Jobs for BTech I.T. branch under BSNL
  6. Will there be BSNL JTO exam this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  8. BSNL offers recruitment through GATE for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. Detailed information about PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final year student?
  10. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  11. How to apply for various government sector exams like JTO, BSNL, NTPC and SAIL? What kind of preparation is needed?
  12. How to get BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  13. How to pursue the career in ISRO or in BSNL after passing final year B.E with aggregate of 78%
  14. How to get a job in BSNL or BEL?
  15. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  16. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?
  18. Is there any recruitment available in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
12th August 2015, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment exams available to get job in BSNL for B.E.(ECE) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing my B.E.(ECE) final year and I have scored good marks in 10th, 12th and till my 6th semester of B.Tech. I have aspire to get into BSNL. I would like to know about the recruitment exams that are conducted by BSNL?
Thank you!
After completion of B.E in ECE you are eligible for BSNL exam like BSNL TTA and BSNL JTO exam.

BSNL TTA exam:-

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

BSNL JTO exam:-

If you have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?