20th January 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Details of entrance exams to get admission in MCA course for M.Sc student?

hello
I am doing my m.sc..i wanna do mca after this..
so i need details abt the exams to be written
for admission in mca???????????
please reply as soon as possible

23rd January 2015, 11:06 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details of entrance exams to get admission in MCA course for M.Sc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
I am doing my m.sc..i wanna do mca after this..
so i need details abt the exams to be written
for admission in mca???????????
please reply as soon as possible
Yes, of course you are eligible for MCA entrance exam after completing M.Sc. Those candidates who have completed Graduation with Mathematics subject can apply. Here, I am providing you the MCA entrance exam details.

List of MCA Entrance Exam:

- AIMCET
- Amrita Institute MCA Entrance Exam
- BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam
- DU MCA Entrance Exam
- IIT JAM, IMCAT

The Entrance exam question will be asked from the Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical ability and Logical reasoning and general awareness.

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicant must have passed Bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from a recognized university.

Applicants must have studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard and Graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?