26th January 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech?

I am studying B-Tech final year in reputed college in computer science and engineering branch.Can I apply for government job?Am I eligible for government job?

26th January 2015, 07:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Government jobs while studying final year of B.Tech. Many candidates think that, Final year candidates are not eligible to appear for Government job exams and it's all just a myth. You should get into reality, and to be eligible for Government jobs " Candidates must have passed "Graduation" from a recognized university or Final year candidates are also eligible ".

Educational Qualification:

>> Final year candidates pursuing B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduation in any discipline are eligible to appear for Government jobs.

>> Candidates who complete their Graduation (Bachelor degree) are eligible to appear for Government job exams.

>> Since you are pursuing final year, you are undoubtedly eligible to appear for Government jobs. But remember, by the time you attend for Interview you must be in a position to produce all your documents in Original and Photocopies of same during Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?