5th February 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Should I transfer to ISC Board after completing 10th CBSE?

hello everyone
i am doing my 10th from cbse board.
please suggest me that it is good to
change to isc board after 10th?
please reply as soon as possible

6th February 2015, 06:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I transfer to ISC Board after completing 10th CBSE?

If you are interested to puruse your 11th and 12th standard from ISC Board, you can transfer from CBSE to ISC Board otherwise, you can continue your studies with the same board. I suggest you to continue your studies with CBSE Board because, most of the competitive examination question papers will be set from CBSE Board syllabus and the syllabus will be same throughout India, so, in any case if you want to transfer from one state to another state, you can join in CBSE school and you can continue your studies with same syllabus.
6th February 2015, 05:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I transfer to ISC Board after completing 10th CBSE?

It will not be a good decision to switch to ISC board after passing 10th in CBSE board. This is because :-

- It will be a different environment where the exam and teaching pattern will be different.
- The syllabus in 10+2 level is more or less same in both the boards.
- English is tougher in ISC and hence you need to devote good amount of time towards it.
- Second language is must in ISC but not in CBSE. Thus, you can concentrate more in core subjects in CBSE curriculum.
- Most of entrance exams after 10+2 level are based on CBSE syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?