5th February 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?

Hello
I want to know that can 12 pass person
with 42% apply for diploma in banking course?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards...........

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  2. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  4. How to join IFBI course after doing PG in M.Com finance?
  5. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  8. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86.6% in 12th?
  9. Can I attend 15 months training program if working somewhere else? Will I have to pay for training program?
  10. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  11. Diploma or IIT which is better for 12th passed candidate who have secured 85% marks?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine course for B.A. graduate? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  14. Can I get Job in Banking sector on the basis of 12th standard having secured 74% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get admission in IIM-A for a candidate who has secured 99% in CAT?
  16. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  17. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  18. How to join IFBI course?
6th February 2015, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?

You can apply for any Diploma on the basis of your 10th qualification. 12th class is not required if you are looking for Diploma course. Every state has their Polytechnic entrance exam for giving admission in various Diploma courses.

You can apply for it without worrying about anything. Just be prepared for the entrance exam because getting admission in a top college will require a excellent rank. There will be counselling after entrance exam and those who have good rank will get admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?