7th March 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study MS abroad after my B.Tech course?

I am 3rd btech and i want to do my masters in aboard n my dprt is cse i want to know in detail what should i have n what should i start now to have a low expenses to study in aboard? Kindly provide me the information soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  4. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  5. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
  6. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  7. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  10. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  12. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  13. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  14. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  15. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad?
  17. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  18. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
8th March 2015, 08:42 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MS abroad after my B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3rd btech and i want to do my masters in aboard n my dprt is cse i want to know in detail what should i have n what should i start now to have a low expenses to study in aboard? Kindly provide me the information soon. Thank you.
There are a lot of scope for all students of CSE Branch when it comes to studying Masters Abroad.
The Universities around the world have courses for Maters when it comes to Computer Science.
Firstly you will need to prepare for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You also need to make sure that you are clear with your Domain Knowledge.
Also make sure that you are having a good academic result throughout your career as it is helpful in the long run.

You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
There is another Examination the TOEFL Examination which is another must.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.

If you are selected then you will be allowed to study M.S in that University.
If you are very good with the Interview then you may be provided with a Scholarship which will ensure that you will not have to spend any money to complete your Masters Course.
So you should try to have depth in your Domain Knowledge as it is a basis on which the Scholarship is provided.
So you should prepare accordingly and you will have every opportunity to study Abroad.
8th March 2015, 10:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MS abroad after my B.Tech course?

To study MS in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. It is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination because most of the foreign universities provides admissions by considering TOEFL/IELTS examinations score except US universities asks for GRE score. But, it is mandatory that you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in the universities by reporting your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. If you can satisfy the required eligibility criteria to get admission in MS course in the universities you have applied, then, the university will send you an admission letter and you can join in the university and you can pursue MS course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?