23rd January 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for Aeronautic Engineering?

in areonatic how many devisions are there and what the percentage required for aeronatic engineer

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to get into good colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Any exams required to be answered?
  2. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  3. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  4. What is the qualification for Aeronautic Engineering
  5. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  7. How to become a Aeronautic engineer and how much percentage is needed in 10th and 12th class?
  8. Should I study Aeronautic Engineering after passing 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  9. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  10. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  11. How can I take admission in Aeronautic engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  12. How can I become a Aeronautics engineer after passing 11th? Can I qualify for GATE and become an Aeronautics engineer
  13. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  14. What is the age limitation of aeronautic engineering?
  15. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  16. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma? -- [New]
  17. Qualification for Aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is Aeronautical Engineering?
9th March 2014, 07:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the percentage required for Aeronautic Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in areonatic how many devisions are there and what the percentage required for aeronatic engineer

Well, we appreciate you're Interest to apply for B.E in Aeronautic Engineering course. The Minimum percentage of marks is differ from Institution to Institution.

Minimum 50% to 60% percentage of marks required in order to get admission for Aeronautic Engineering course. So, If you have scored more than 60% percentage of marks then you're eligible for Aeronautic Engineering course.

In order to get admission for Aeronautic Engineering course then the applicant should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in subjects such as Physics, chemistry and mathematics should be opted in 12th class level. Also 50% to 60% marks is necessary for admission for this course.

Admission process will require the candidates to attend JEE/BITSAT Examinations. The Applicant who have scored good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination will get preference at the time of admission.
21st April 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required for Aeronautic Engineering?

1 Please tell us collage in punjab & nearly area for areonatic, areonatic space, marrine engg.
2. Duration of the courses
3. Fee structure
4. Any medical cheackup.

My phone no. 09781300791
E.Mail.I.D. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?