23rd March 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Pharmacy and secured 58%. I want to do my MS at United States of America. Is it possible for me to get admission over there with this percentage? What is the minimum percentage required to get admission at USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  2. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  4. Possibility to study BDS for a candidate who has secured 163.5 marks in MAHA-CET?
  5. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  7. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  8. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  9. Possibility to get admission in IIM-A for a candidate who has secured 99% in CAT?
  10. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  11. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  12. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  13. How S.A.P is useful for a B.Pharm student? Is S.A.S for pharmacy student? Which module is useful? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  15. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has secured 170 rank in CSIR-NET-JRF(Chemical Science)?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  17. What's the salary of drug inspectors in Andhra Pradesh at present?
  18. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86.6% in 12th?
29th March 2015, 11:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy?

There is no minimum percentage criteria as such to get admission in the universities of USA. The admission is mainly done on the scores in the entrance exams based on which they evaluate the applicant's profile. However, the percentage will matter during your admission especially in the top universities since there are other factors apart from scores in the entrance exams which include your resume and statement of purpose and for some universities, interviews also matter. So higher the percentage better the academic profile and stronger the position during selection process. SO no need to get disheartened if you do not have high percentage. Try to compensate it in other areas like entrance exams, work experience, statement of purpose, etc.
29th March 2015, 07:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy?

There is no minimum percentage required to get admission in MS course in US universities. To get admission in MS course in US universities after completion of your M.Pharmacy course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities. If the university you had applied is satisfied with your examination score report, then, the university will send you an admission letter and you can join in the university for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?