29th November 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear after Diploma to get admission in B.E. program?

RESPECTED READER ,
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT is there is any
sort of the entrance exam after diploma
for B.e. college of all over the i India....
if yes then please tell me.......

30th November 2014, 01:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear after Diploma to get admission in B.E. program?

Yes, there is an entrance exam after diploma course, through which you can get direct admission in the second year of B.E course. This is possible through lateral entry scheme. You need to appear for the LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Test) conducted by your domicile state's council of technical education. Every year this state is conducted by each state and the good scorers have the chance of getting admission in the engineering institutes of the concerned state and that too in the second year of engineering. Even various private universities conduct LEET through which you can get admission in the second year of B.E course in that particular private university.
30th November 2014, 04:15 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear after Diploma to get admission in B.E. program?

In order to do BE after completing Diploma, you need to know the eligibility criteria of the University/College you wish to join. Different institutes have different eligibility criteria. For example, if you take Visvesvaraya Technological University, you just need 50% in Diploma to do graduation. But, if you take Kashmir University, you need to have minimum 60% to do Graduation.

Apart from the marks, every state has it’s own entrance examination. If you want to do Graduation in Andhra Pradesh after completing Diploma, you need to attend for ECET.

Also, you need to know whether the University/College you choose is providing the graduation in the course which you have done your Diploma.
30th November 2014, 11:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear for LEET for getting admission in B.Tech/B.E after completing you Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.

There are many colleges in Indian which give admission on the basis of LEET. If you have a decent rank in the entrance exam, then surely you will be eligible for admission.

Just keep track of the notification for LEET and apply according to the instruction. The most important thing is be prepared for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?