23rd December 2011, 04:17 PM
shukla ji

What is the eligibility criteria required for graduation?

i dont know that for this eligibility of graduation is needed ....please give me all requirements for after 12th graduation xzam.......

25th April 2012, 03:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shukla ji View Post
i dont know that for this eligibility of graduation is needed ....please give me all requirements for after 12th graduation xzam.......

The bachelors degree program is an undergraduate degree course offered by various Universities through its affiliated colleges. There are various streams one may look to pursue in accordance with the academic qualification in the +2 level.
Candidate with Arts/Commerce background may look to purse B.Com/BA and other non medical and non technical programs. Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths in the +2 level of exam may look to opt for Engineering departments i,e. B.Tech/B.E. One who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the +2 level may look to enter in Medical Field i,e. MBBS, BAMS, BHMS etc. Programs such as LLB, can be pursed by candidates belonging to any stream. Hence, it entirely depends upon the qualification one possesses in the +2 level in order to purse Bachelors degree program. The eligibility criteria for admission in the Degree program varies from course to course and University to University. Like, to get admission in any recognized Institute for B.Tech/B.E. program candidate must have scored 50% to 55% aggregate marks. Likewise to pursue any other degree course one must have obtained good percentage of marks in the +2 level.
Beside this one must need to make sure that the programs offered by the Institutions are approved by the governing councils of the course. Technical programs are need to be approved by AICTE, Medical programs need to be approved by MCI, LLB needs to be approved by Bar Council of India in order to get recognition of the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?