3rd April 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MFA(Dance) for B.Com graduate? List of colleges which offer this course in Amritsar?

Sir,
I have done B.Com. I want to do MFA in Dance.
I live in Amritsar. Please tell me I am eligible
for doing MFA in Dance? Which are
the colleges providing this course in Amritsar?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their details under GNDU, Amritsar offering B.SC(Math) course?
  2. Top colleges of pune that offer bcom and bcom hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What to do after 12th commerce with less expenditure?
  4. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  6. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  7. Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  9. List of undergraduate colleges which offer English and Journalism course in Delhi for 18 years old student of Trinidad & Tobago?
  10. List of best Law colleges in India? I am a graduate in sociology(hons)
  11. Biophysics and Bioastronaumics Institutes in India and Abroad?
  12. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  13. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring AIEEE AIR of 33150?
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  15. Which college should I consider under PTU after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE with state rank of 8220?
  16. After B.Com can we do LLB? Is it necessary to have graduation degree in Arts only? LLB is of how many years?
  17. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  18. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
5th April 2015, 11:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MFA(Dance) for B.Com graduate? List of colleges which offer this course in Amritsar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done B.Com. I want to do MFA in Dance.
I live in Amritsar. Please tell me I am eligible
for doing MFA in Dance? Which are
the colleges providing this course in Amritsar?
You have completed B.Com degree so you are not eligible for MFA in dance.

Eligibility for MFA in Dance:-

If you have completed BFA in dance from a recognized university then you are eligible for MFA in Dance.

Your age should be above 18 years.

List of the best college for MFA in Dance in India:-

Aligarh Muslim University
www.amu.ac.in

Banaras Hindu University
www.bhu.ac.in

Central University of Himachal Pradesh
www.cuhimachal.ac.in

Delhi University
www.du.ac.in

Hyderabad University
www.uohyd.ac.in
25th February 2021, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study MFA(Dance) for B.Com graduate? List of colleges which offer this course in Amritsar?

I have interest in fine arts and dance ...how can I pursue both after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?