19th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?

Sir,
I want to do Training in this summer,
but the matter is most of the companies
closed application for summer Training
in Delhi. Can you please refer me some
companies which still alows interns?
I am right now in 3rd year of B.Tech Chemical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  2. Companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  3. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  4. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  5. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  7. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  8. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  9. Which companies offer summer training for B.Tech EC students? Procedure for it?
  10. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  13. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  15. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student
  17. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  18. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?
24th April 2015, 09:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do Training in this summer,
but the matter is most of the companies
closed application for summer Training
in Delhi. Can you please refer me some
companies which still alows interns?
I am right now in 3rd year of B.Tech Chemical Engineering.
List of the companies for summer training for B.Tech in Delhi:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
24th April 2015, 11:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?

There are so many famous companies which offer summer training to the chemical engineering student. Some of them are listed as below-

1. Sanfoundary Content development (Chemical engineering)
2. ITRI
3.CSIR-National chemical laboratory.
1st October 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Name of the companies which offer summer training in Delhi? I am a 3rd year Computer science Engineering Student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?