28th April 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do full time MCA course for a T.Y.B.Com candidate who haven't studied Maths in 12th standard pursuing Software Engineering Private course?

Hi,
I am currently in T.Y.B.Com and want to do MCA and I am from Commerce and don't have Maths subject in 10+2 level, and also doing Software Engineering from Private institute. So tell me it is possible to do MCA full time course legally or not? If not, so I have a option MBA course? I am confused I really need your help. Please clear my doubt
Thank you
Your's faithfully,
Sunil Yadav.

30th April 2015, 03:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do full time MCA course for a T.Y.B.Com candidate who haven't studied Maths in 12th standard pursuing Software Engineering Private course?

For admission in MCA one must have studied Maths either at 10+2 level or Graduation level with at least 50% marks. If you fulfill this criteria then only you can get admission because most of the universities ask for it. Some universities even demand 60% marks in Graduation like Manipal University. Hence apply for admission if you fulfill this criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?