24th December 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete graduation now having 4 back papers in 2004?

I was compleated my B.com graduation in 2004. but i have 4 back paper. Can I complete my graduation now ?????

Mohan H
Palakkad

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for PG entrance exam after failing in 1st year BDS?
  2. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  3. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  4. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  5. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  6. Which university is approved by distance education council? Can I appear in UPSC exam? I am a graduate from Annamalai University
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?
  8. Best career path after diploma in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I complete my graduation online?
  10. Information about distance learning education courses available in Punjab University?
  11. Last date of applying for M.Com or MBA by distance education in Annamalai University?
  12. How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?
  13. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  15. Is there any college in Kolkata where I can undergo MSc
  16. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  17. Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?
  18. How can i complete my graduation after 10th?
2nd January 2014, 12:21 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I complete graduation now having 4 back papers in 2004?

Yes, of course you can complete your B.Com Graduation and it's indeed important that you do it as soon as possible now and not to wait anymore. I am not sure for what reason you took such a long gap of time but always know that there will be no value for our future when we don't have a degree in hand.

Yes, there are chances to excel in life without doing degree as we have many examples too but it's not for all common people. You might be doing some work were they don't need any degree and so but for going to next level and getting hikes they will indeed look into your academics and if someone else is there better than you then they will be given higher preference..

Now to complete your back papers you just need to visit your college and talk with the Director of your department or the higher officials. It will be good if you call any of your department teachers and check once before going in person just to make sure that director is available. They will help you to get the information of applying for the back papers and then you can write the exams accordingly.

So, once you get to know the exam dates just make sure you put in your hard work and do the preparation so that you will clear all the 4 papers in one go!
15th May 2015, 11:43 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I complete graduation now having 4 back papers in 2004?

Yes, there will be a little difficulty for you, but it is possible.

First you need to enroll yourself in the university as a current student based on your previous records with all the requisites.

And after getting the permission, you need to clear all the previously left papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?