6th May 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army if completed B.Com being a 24 years old candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am Vijay Prakash, age 24 years, under a Chartered Accountant guidelines. I want to Join Indian Army. I have completed my B.Com & my 12th was from Commerce background. How should I start a step to be a part of an Indian Army?

9th May 2015, 01:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army if completed B.Com being a 24 years old candidate?

If you are interested to join in Indian Army after completion of your Graduation course, you need to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination is mentioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 19-24 years of age.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
9th May 2015, 06:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army if completed B.Com being a 24 years old candidate?

Joining procedure for Indian Army exam:-

Log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in

Click on the link of “Notification: Combined Defense Services Exam (I) 2015″ in the “What’s New” window.

Open the link “CDS I 2015 Online Registration“

Click on the link “Click here”

Then fill all the mandatory details and submit it.

Make payment of application fee.

Then complete the “Part- II Registration” process and submit final application form.

Also take a printout for further reference

You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for Indian Army exam through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy: - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy: - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19-25 Years
11th May 2015, 12:27 AM
ytiwari6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am Vijay Prakash, age 24 years, under a Chartered Accountant guidelines. I want to Join Indian Army. I have completed my B.Com & my 12th was from Commerce background. How should I start a step to be a part of an Indian Army?
Dear Vijay,
I think its too late for you to join Indian Army because if you want to join Army under Law profile you have to be LLB graduate with minimum 55% passing marks and also had to get registered under Bar Council and the age should be not more than 27.
And Army have no reservation based on caste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?