18th May 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether GD round available in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of the Aptitude Test?

Hello guys,
I want to know that Hexaware Technologies
Off-Campus Drive has GD round? Please
tell me about the pattern of the Aptitude Test.
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  2. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  3. Model question papers for preparation of Hexaware Off-Campus Aptitude Test
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  5. Aptitude question papers for preparation of Hexaware Technologies On-Campus Interview
  6. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  7. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies 1st round Interview
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  10. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  11. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies Aptitude Test? Total questions available in this Aptitude Test?
  12. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  13. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview in Mumbai?
  14. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  15. Is Hexaware Technologies, Chennai Off-Campus Drive scheduled in Alpha College of Engineering & Technology, Puducherry for last year batch?
  16. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Group Discussion round available in HCL Technologies On-Campus Drive?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
22nd May 2015, 05:02 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether GD round available in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of the Aptitude Test?

Yeah, GD round available in Hexaware Technologies off campus drive. Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for Hexaware Technologies is that the candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate should not have any standing backlogs at the time of appearing for Hexaware Technologies.

Selection Pattern:

Aptitude Test
Group Decision
Technical Interview
HR interview

Aptitude Test Pattern: English Essay + verbal ability, Logical Reasoning, quantitative aptitude and basic programming questions.
22nd May 2015, 05:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether GD round available in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of the Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I want to know that Hexaware Technologies
Off-Campus Drive has GD round? Please
tell me about the pattern of the Aptitude Test.
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-
Yes, Hexaware Technology Off-Campus recruitment have GD round also.

GD topics for Hexaware Technology recruitment:-

Should India have dictatorship?

Is India still a secular state?

Reforms in Indian education system.

Is quality a myth in India?

Indian Villages are our strength or weakness.

We don't learn from history, we repeat it.

Pattern for Hexaware Technology:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
25 minutes 15 questions
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
35 minutes 10 questions
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
35 minutes 40 questions
10th February 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can you specify the GD topics for 2020 February 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?