22nd March 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Is Group Discussion round available in HCL Technologies On-Campus Drive?

Hi,
Anyone knows that HCL Technologies
takes Group Discussion round in
their On-Campus Drive?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  3. Tips to prepare for Group discussion round
  4. TCS selection procedure off campus placements? Is there any group discussion round for off campus?
  5. How to prepare for campus placement? Suggest some tips for group discussion round
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  8. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  12. Previous TCS placement question papers?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  14. How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  16. Tips for GD and interview? Important topics for GD?
  17. Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?
  18. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
28th March 2015, 12:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Group Discussion round available in HCL Technologies On-Campus Drive?

No, Most probably you do not find Group Round discussion in HCL Technologies On-Campus Drive. But when it comes to HCL Technologies Off-Campus drive, there will be round called Group Discussion for sure. Basically, this Group Discussion round is conducted for eliminating incapable candidates when there are many numbers of participants. As there are less number of students participate in On Campus drive, you may not find Group Discussion round. So try to concentrate well on Aptitude test since it is the very first round. If you can clear this 1st round, then half of the selection is over. Personal Interview is just conducted to assess candidate's nature, intelligence, work nature ability. If Group Discussion round conducted then try to take initiative when you are provided with all the details of given topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?