24th May 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Phil in Management after B.Sc chemistry and Post graduation diploma in HRM from IGNOU?

My qualification is B.Sc chemistry and Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from IGNOU.
I have to submit only project to get MBA certificate.
I would like to do M.Phil in Management. Am I eligible to do the course. If yes, i would like to know the colleges which offer M.Phil in management. Kindly reply.

26th May 2015, 09:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Phil in Management after B.Sc chemistry and Post graduation diploma in HRM from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My qualification is B.Sc chemistry and Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from IGNOU.
I have to submit only project to get MBA certificate.
I would like to do M.Phil in Management. Am I eligible to do the course. If yes, i would like to know the colleges which offer M.Phil in management. Kindly reply.
No, you are not eligible for M.Phil in Management because you have completed B.Sc degree in Chemistry. Post graduate diploma course are not eligible for M.Phil course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Management from a recognized university are eligible for M.Phil in Management.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?