28th May 2015, 12:43 PM
Sumit smr

Can I crack the Civil Services without knowing the numerical of Physics?

Sir, i read in class 12 but i don't know to solve physics numerical can i complete civil services without knowing the numerical of physics??

28th May 2015, 03:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I crack the Civil Services without knowing the numerical of Physics?

As it is well known proverb that ' Nothing is Impossible ' so i thinks that if you are weak in numerical and if you work on it you will definitely feel it easy and as a scoring questions. So work on it.

Since Civil Services examination is considered as toughest examination. So it requires a well knowledge on each topic. But if you have problem in physics and interest in other subject you can select it also a optional paper.

But it is necessary to have elementary knowledge of all the subjects upto class 10th standard other than the optional paper where you must be any extra orinary candidate to qualify in the examinaton.

So you can start your preparation from now as you have time for preparation upto your graduation level. As minimum educational qualification required is graduation.
28th May 2015, 07:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I crack the Civil Services without knowing the numerical of Physics?

There is no need to worry about your problem as the question pattern of civil services examination depends upon the stream of your graduation not on the stream of Class 12th .But you will have to be aware of General Physics as few questions in Preliminary test are related to the general Physics upto the secondary level education .

Now I am providing you some details about the same examinations .

The Civil Services examination are held once every year by Union Public Service Commission and the necessary eligibility criteria for the same are here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India .

* You must have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

* Your age must be within 21 years to 32 years if you belong to general category otherwise there is the provision of age relaxation for other categories as per the norms of government .

Also the examination is held into the three stages which are as Preliminary Test , Mains and Personal Interview in their respective order .

Also the maximum attempts provided for cracking this examinations are different for different categories which is 6 attempts in the case of general .

For more detailed information regarding the pattern of examinations and notifications about the same log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
28th May 2015, 07:54 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# I came to know from your query that:

* You want to crack Civil Service Examination.
* Your performance in physics is poor.

# Note that you are presently only in 10+2. You have to wait for next three or four years until the completion of bachelor degree in any discipline.

# If you want to opt the subject Physics for Civil Service Examination in future, then it is a serious matter. You should have to work hard more on this subject.

# If you are not going to opt subject Physics for Civil Service Examination, then it is not a issue.

# You should start preparing for civil service examination right now in those subjects which you are suppossing to opt for Civil Service Examination.

# You should go ahead with proper strategy, proper planning, systematic revision process, daily & regular study, sincerity, dedication, and strong will power.

# Eligibility conditions required for civil service examination are:

* 10+2+3 system of education in any discipline.
* Percentage of marks no bar.
* Age limit of 21-30 years.
* Age relaxation in upper age by 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST category.
* 4 attempts fixed for General category, 7 attempts for OBC category and no bar on number of attempts for SC/ST category.
28th May 2015, 10:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear One thing you should remember that you need to complete graduation if you want to give " Civil Services Examination ". And you need to Apply for Civil Services Examination once you have graduation ( degree ) in your hands. Otherwise there is No chance to apply for Civil Services.

And coming to your question, Numerical Physics is not required for Civil's Examination. But for Prelims you need to have a grip on the Basics of Science from VIth to XIIth. Apart from it there is No requirement of Knowing the Numerical Physics.

For this you need to have a look on the Notification and the Complete Syllabus from UPSC official Website. Then you can get an idea about what and what not to do.

More over you must more concentrate on your Academics first and mean while you can get clear idea and detailed information about the graduation subjects and syllabus.

Thus you can prepare for Civil Services Examination after graduation. For further clarification you can visit the Notification of Civil Services which has been released recently.

Hope you will understand the solution for your problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?