19th March 2015, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure of joining CBI as an Officer being JCO in Indian Army?

Sir/Madam,
I am jco of an Indian army. I am BA in history. I want to join CBI as a officer. Please give me dedail procedure for that. my e mail [email protected]

23rd April 2015, 02:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of joining CBI as an Officer being JCO in Indian Army?

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

The procedure of joining CBI as an officer are following:-

-The candidate who wishes to join CBI must have to write UPSC exam.

-The qualification required to apply for this exam is graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate age should be at least 20 years at the time of applying.For reserved categories,it should be at least 30 years.

-The selection process involves of different stages like written exam,physical test and interview.The candidate has to clear all the stages of selection process to become a CBI officer.
26th February 2022, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure of joining CBI as an Officer being JCO in Indian Army?

Respected can a servinh army officer can join CBI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?