29th May 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Availability of diploma in library course in Pune after passing 10th in commerce and 5 years of experience in Engineering college?

i have 12 pass comm. & i have 5 year experience in engg.collage in pune so any library coures in pune

Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering colleges can I get after passing 10th with 70.62%? What is the ranking of Pune University?
  2. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  3. What type of job can I get and how much will be the salary after having 10 years of experience of working in college library?
  4. Diploma in Civil Engineering for 10th failed?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience?
  7. How to get admission after passing 10th? Is there any college in Pune University?
  8. List of colleges for diploma CAD-CAM or diploma automobile after qualifying 10th, ITI along with 4 years experience?
  9. Can I get into government college of aeronautical engineering after passing 10th diploma in IT?
  10. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  12. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  13. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  14. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  15. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  16. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  17. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
29th June 2015, 11:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of diploma in library course in Pune after passing 10th in commerce and 5 years of experience in Engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 12 pass comm. & i have 5 year experience in engg.collage in pune so any library coures in pune

Please suggest me.

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Library Science after completing 12th standard. A pass in the 10th standard is necessary for students who aspire to join the diploma course in Library Science. The certification must be from an recognized board. The applicant are needed to be no less than 18 years when they appear for admission. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible.

Colleges Offering Diploma in Library Science in Pune:

Government Polytechnic
421/D, Ganeshkhind, University Road
Gokhale Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra
020 2565 5907

Foresight Institute of Management and Research
170-27 Saraswati Nilayam, Revenue Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune
Pune, Maharashtra
020 3052 6300

Suryadatta Group of Institutes Pune
Suryey No. 342,Patil Nagar, Bavdhan, Pashan Road,Beside DSK Ranwara
Pune, Maharashtra
020 6790 1300

Vishwakarma Creative-i College
S.No. 3/6 , Lakshmi Nagar, Kondhwa
Pune, Maharashtra
020 2026 1256
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?