25th May 2011, 03:52 AM
violet_25

Best stream for engineering with good scope of jobs after 78% marks in PCMB and 50 in Maths?

Dear sir/ Madam,

I got 78% in PCMB in 12th (CBSE ) but scored less dan 50 in maths.. i hope it wont effect my carrier.

Is it true that there are few job opportunities in genetics biotech and chemical engineering - (IN INDIA) ...and what is the demand 4 architectural engineering?

If so what can i take? i like art, chem bio and i want a creative fun job BUT where i earn + i want to be sure dat i get employment i mean sumthing which has lot of opportunity .. i scored well in bio but dont want to be a docter please help me what stream to take. Im a girl

i dont mind computer either if the others hav less employment ..Please help me decide?

thank You VERY much

25th May 2011, 09:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best stream for engineering with good scope of jobs after 78% marks in PCMB and 50 in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet_25 View Post
dear sir/ madam,

i got 78% in pcmb in 12th (cbse ) but scored less dan 50 in maths.. I hope it wont effect my carrier.

Is it true that there are few job opportunities in genetics biotech and chemical engineering - (in india) ...and what is the demand 4 architectural engineering?

If so what can i take? I like art, chem bio and i want a creative fun job but where i earn + i want to be sure dat i get employment i mean sumthing which has lot of opportunity .. I scored well in bio but dont want to be a docter please help me what stream to take. Im a girl

i dont mind computer either if the others hav less employment ..please help me decide?

Thank you very much
you have to join engineering department because you have overall 60%.this is not a mandatory case to score 50% i maths

so you can apply for b-tech(cs,it)

this will help you to develop your future.

Best of luck dear....
25th May 2011, 06:40 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Best stream for engineering with good scope of jobs after 78% marks in PCMB and 50 in Maths?

Hi friend,

There are many streams in engineering and all are best in one side. Many

engineering courses are in demand of people. As you are interested in bio and

chemistry i suggest you one of the most demanding course named CHEMICAL

engineering. This course also gives jobs which needs creativity and gives fun if

fully interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?