12th June 2011, 02:35 PM
mahwish choudhary

Which stream should I consider after scoring good marks in Maths and Average in Physics?

i am good in maths and avg. in physics,which stream i should consider?

Related Questions:
  1. I am an average student with complete hatred towards Maths : Which stream to choose after 10th?
  2. Which stream to select if I am good in maths but average in Chemistry after school?
  3. How to become an Astronaut after 12th?
  4. How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths? -- [New]
  5. Details of M.Sc in Physics, Mathematics and MCA?
  6. Can I opt for Medicine without Mathematics being an average candidate in Physics?
  7. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  8. Which stream to choose in 11th standard if Science is liked but not Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course to choose after completion of 10th being an average candidate in Maths and Physics?
  10. Can an average student have a good job opportunity after becoming Doctor?
  11. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry
  12. Which college should I choose after scoring 33 marks in Maths, 55 marks in Chemistry and 35 marks in Physics in 12th?
  13. Eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2015
  14. What should I do to improve Mathematics? Subjects to take in 11th standard?
  15. Can I become an IITian after scoring 80% marks in science and maths in 10th?
  16. What can I do after scoring 60% in Arts stream?
  17. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  18. Which is better profession for a candidate who has secured 56% in 10th ICSE?
19th October 2011, 12:07 AM
punamchand

Default Re: Which stream should I consider after scoring good marks in Maths and Average in Physics?

Dear Friend,
I want to tell you that if you have really good in maths and also avg. in physics then as per my suggestion you should go in technical field i mean you should go with science maths, but the real thing is, what is your interest because this is no matter that you have good marks in maths and physics so you should go with science. This all is deepened on your interest, this is deepened on what you want to do in future and what you want to become in future. So if you think that "yes i would like to become a engineer" then go with science, but if you want to become soothing else for which you are borne than go for that one. don't go with your percentage go with your dreams, do what you want to do...

keep one thing in mind that this is your life and what ever you are choose will be your future, And all the very best whatever field you choose i know you will choose right one for yourself...

Regards:
Punam Chand Bishnoi
5th November 2011, 09:31 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream should I consider after scoring good marks in Maths and Average in Physics?

Hi

If you good at maths, then you can study any course. You would flourish with just a little bit of hard work.

Physics plays its part in some engineering fields, like electronics, electrical, etc.

You can opt for Computers, or Civil, or IT.

These fields cut of the natural theory parts, and they generate their own course, like programming, constructions, networking and all..
So i feel these three fields would be good for you.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?