20th August 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is criteria for joining biomedical engineering at AIIMS?

I have passed class 12th with PCMB stream but just passed maths subject in 12th standard with low marks. Can I apply for AIIMS for biomedical engineering? What's the procedure? Should we have to crack entrance? When will the entrance exam take place? How much we have to score to get qualified? Hope I'll get my reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course?
  2. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Is entrance exam compulsory for joining biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  8. What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. MBA in Bioengineering or related courses exists in India?
  11. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  12. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  13. Joining Indian army after b.tech in biomedical engineering
  14. What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in Biomedical instrumentation?
  15. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  16. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  17. What is the criteria for CET for biomedical engineering?
  18. Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2016, 10:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is criteria for joining biomedical engineering at AIIMS?

Eligibility Criteria Required for joining in Biomedical Engineering at AIIMS:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Biomedical Engineering course at AIIMS is "12th Class" from a recognized university.

The basic educational qualification required for doing Biomedical Engineering at AIIMS is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 65% marks from a recognized university

>> You are required to appear in AIIMS Entrance Examination to do this course at AIIMS.
11th January 2020, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

When the bio medical engineering entrance examination held in aiims? And what is the procedure for attending the examination
12th January 2020, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

In 2018-2019 CBSE 12th std maths fail. Then again join 12thwithout maths(physical education allied sub) course in the year of 2019-2020. Can I join biomedical engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?