28th June 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech from UGC-AIU Board?

Sir/Madam,
Is it necessary of AICTE approval for getting government jobs?
I have completed my B.Tech from UGC and AIU so I am
eligible to apply for Government jobs or not?
Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  4. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  5. Can i apply for government jobs with my technical degree approved by AICTE and UGC?
  6. Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?
  7. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  8. Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?
  9. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  10. What is the eligibility to apply for government jobs?
  11. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  12. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  13. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  14. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs or any other government job after passing 12th board with 51% and BCA?
  16. Government sector jobs for 30 years old B.Tech graduate?
  17. Can I apply for government job after completing B.Tech with 60%
  18. Am I eligible for the government jobs in HR? I have completed MBA in HR and have experience in HR roles? How to apply for government jobs?
29th June 2015, 10:58 PM
mwh

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech from UGC-AIU Board?

To get job in psu companies it is necessary to get AICTE approval.you should complete youq b.tech full time regular course approved by AICTE.
As you don't have AICTE approval you are not eligible for job in PSU.
If your board is recognised by government then you can get job in any organisation through entrance exam.
RRB EXAM-RAILWAY
IAS-IAS JOB
SSC EXAM-JUNIOR ENGINEER
CDS EXAM-ARMY,NAVY,AIRFORCE,INDIAN COAST GUARD
IBPS EXAM-BANK JOBS
30th June 2015, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech from UGC-AIU Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
Is it necessary of AICTE approval for getting government jobs?
I have completed my B.Tech from UGC and AIU so I am
eligible to apply for Government jobs or not?
Kindly let me know asap.
You have completed B.Tech degree so you are eligible for government exam like IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
30th June 2015, 09:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for " Government job " but your College/University should be recognized one. One thing you should do is select or chose the government job which you want to write. Then based on that you will have a separate eligibility criteria for it.

Coming to the list of jobs (Government ) for B.Tech here is the list.

>> Banking Sector

>> Civil Services

>> Postal Services

>> Staff Selection Commission

>> Indian Railways

>> Various PSU's with B.Tech

>> Indian Defense etc.,

For every sector there is a separate Eligibility and type of selection. For instance coming to banking sector there is different selection process for it.

<> Prelims

<> Main's

<> Interview.
30th June 2015, 09:29 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Ge jobs which are available . There are certain eligibility criteria which is required to ful fill for the respective jobs which you want to appear.

The list of govt. jobs which you can apply.

IAS
IES
IPS
Banking sector.
Railways.
Telecom Dept.

The eligibility criteria :

The candidates should be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years, There is age relaxation for reserved candidates.
The candidates should be a citizen of India.

For more details visit website of UPSC , SSC .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?