26th May 2011, 01:06 PM
DHADKJHKB

What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?

what is the salary in isro ? which engg would get the max salary ? PLease tell me the name of it

25th July 2011, 11:08 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?

above to 50,000 per month.
24th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?

i am student of b.tech in computer science .can i get job in isro ?
29th August 2011, 11:35 AM
sanju38121

sir, after doing aeronautical engineerin you can get a min salary of 50000 per month in ISRO and study fees of aeronautical engineering are as per universities fee structure.
29th August 2011, 11:49 AM
sanju38121

yes you can get job in isro . You have to pass the recruitment test conducted by isro.
4th November 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

m a student of class 12th,how can i apply for isro after completing my 12th?
7th November 2011, 09:13 PM
samspat

hi sir

salary given in isro are...

13th November 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of an aeronautical or aerospace engineer M.E from IIT Bombay or any other IIT
2nd December 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHADKJHKB View Post
what is the salary in isro ? which engg would get the max salary ? PLease tell me the name of it
it is 70000 in aerospace branch from IIT
2nd December 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of an aeronautical or aerospace engineer M.E from IIT Bombay or any other IIT
7th December 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

which branch offer more much salary?
5th January 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

after my b.e in e&c which should i join isro or robotic company in india
22nd January 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

ive done computer science from naraynamma college for btech..how much salary can i expect?wil there be any increments?
1st February 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir... i m b.e E&C student...
sir my great ambition to b a part of isro....
what is the procedure to join the isro?
12th March 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

prcedure is simple. Study hard and apply to ISRO. Its competition is tougher than IAS exam or IIT JEE. You have
to study very hard to become a scientist.
28th March 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

what is salary for b.tech with e.c.e?
1st May 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

is an engineer at isro considered a scientist? what is the initial salary and what are the other benefits?
8th May 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir which corse we have have to do to take a job in ISRO and how much fees of this course?
9th June 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir m studying b.tech ece branch. how much salary can i get in isro?
11th June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is better doing aerospace engineering from iist and getting into ISRO or doing CS from NIT warangal?
11th June 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

please tell me some govt career options for commerce student
22nd June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

@Unregistered Guest
The branch having maximum salary packages all over the world is Petroleum Engineering followed by Aerospace Engineering !
15th July 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can a computer science student get a job in isro?
What is the pay package?
15th September 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing my third year B.E EEE ,please tell me the complete procedure for joining isro,space research is my dream ,ambition and every thing.
1st October 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary for a entry level engineer r they wil provide hospitality?can i become a scientist im doing 3 rd year computer science engineering its my dream
2nd October 2012, 12:02 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is the premier space agency of India which has reached several milestones in past few years. ISRO may not present any challenge to NASA, but recent mission like Chandrayan has helped ISRO attract the attention of people all around the world.

ISRO is the sixth largest space agency in the world. The budget of ISRO is increasing by the year and today the space agency is working on several missions including Chandrayan 2, Mars Mission and several satellite missions.

Unforunately there is huge shortage of scientits and Engineers at ISRO. Most of the Engineers prefer to take job in NASA. This is the reason by IIST was established in 2007 to fulfill this shortage.

There is plenty of scope of Engineers in ISRO. There are several missions going around in ISRO. The space agency is planning to launch more than 100 satellites in the next 5 years. This is a huge task that would require more engineers.

For a job in ISRO you will have to appear for the entrance exam which generally takes place in February-March of every year. The notification about the examis published in leading employment dailies in India. You will be able to find more information about the exam through this notification.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian citizen.

2. A B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

4. There is some relaxation in percentage for reserve category.

5. The age limit for ISRO exam is 21 to 30 years.

6. There is up to 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.

7. Final year B.Tech students can also apply for the exam. But they should be able to submit degree at the time of interview.

8. It is important to appear for GATE entrance exam since candidates with good GATE score are given priority.

Selection Process:

1) Entrance Exam

2) Interview

with regards
sumit
4th October 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i have taken mechanical engineering for Btech.What are the next ways for me after the completion of Btech to get a high salary ?
19th November 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

how can i get job in ISRO or NASA
6th December 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, let me know the yearly hikes for b.e(ece) jobs in isro.
7th December 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

can i join iist after diplome in cs plz tell me sir
8th December 2012, 02:12 PM
RAM .

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
ISRO and study fees of aeronautical engineering are as per universities fee structure.
11th December 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join in isro and after can ijoin in the nasa please give me answer
14th January 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I m in 10 standard and have a great interest in science. I want to join iist and then take a job in isro.what are the terms and regulations for the job and what is the annual package?
21st January 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i am std 12th student and i guarantee that i will score above 85 % in hsc exam. in cet, i can score above 150.i am looking for a career in isro as an aeronautical engineer. i will complete my engineering in 2018. what is the salary offered there for beginners ? i am passionate about my career and i know that only passion is not enough to eat two meals a day. so salary is also important.
what are extra courses that are given first priority in isro?is mba important? please help me
contact me on [email protected]. thankyou !!!!
7th February 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

If i got 68% in 10th and 71% in 12th then i am eligible for admission in iist
5th May 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my eee in anna university.i have a question sir.jobs are only available for b.tech?not for eee?pls answer my question sir
27th May 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i took cse brance so can i get jobs in isro
15th June 2013, 12:01 PM
sharadpatilpune

In general, salary is not dependent on the branch of engineering you have studied. After completion of Engineering, branch just helps us to get the job.

Joining salary is almost same for all the engineers. Salary depends on the type of work we can perform, skills, leadership quality, experience, innovative thinking.

I think one should choose the branch taking into consideration his/her interest in the field. Which is very important.

You may consider while admitting to engineering present market situation and your interest in the field which will maximise your chance of getting a good job. Education will just help us to find a job, further career development, future salary depends on our skills, knowledge.

Also, the less the number of people available to perform the job you do, the higher will be your salary.

Do not know much about ISRO

Best Regards
Sharad
[email protected]
28th June 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

only b.tech students are allowed to join in isro why b.e students are not?
2nd August 2013, 11:39 PM
shivam2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
only b.tech students are allowed to join in isro why b.e students are not?
You have got totally incorrect information.

ISRO recruits candidates from B.Tech. as well as from B.E.

For major recruitment drive these three branches are eligible:

1. Electronics

2. Mechanical

3. Computer Science

The selection process has three stages:

1. Application screening

2. Written Test

3. Technical Interview

All the best.
Thank you.
7th September 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

hi..
my name is shaitan singh rao. now I am doing b.tech 1sr year (mech.) from R.T.U. I want to make up my career in ongc..plz tell me about to joining this ..plz contact on
[email protected]
29th September 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

you will get 1,50,000$ per month if u go to nasa
2nd October 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

if i am IIT-ASTROPHYSICS can i get ajob in isro
10th December 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

jai hind...after 6 years....i will answer for all ur quetions......
19th December 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m in 3rd year ece branch.I want to know what is the requirements of ISRO company?
31st December 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to do research in astrophysics. How can I join NASA for this purpose?
30th January 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i am computer engineer so i can get entry in ISRO ..........
and how much my salary will be i if i am without experience
31st May 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

only B.E Electronic engineering degree to join in isro Electronics engineering job any one know this information please tell as
my email id [email protected]
31st May 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

only B.E Electronic engineering degree to join in isro Electronics engineering job any one know this information please tell as
31st May 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?