2nd April 2016, 11:11 AM

Which branch of engineering is best to get good salary in less time?

Which branch of engineering is best to get good salary in less time? Can you please list me down those branches? and give me your suggestion to choose? Hope that I will get the information soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for marine engineer after scoring 54.66 in PCM in 12th
  2. Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?
  3. Which branch is the best and good salaries in engineering?
  4. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  5. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  6. Is it necessary to do M.Tech after B.Tech? Which branch is preferable firl girls to get a good salary package in Engineering?
  7. Which engineering branch to choose between Civil, EEE and Mechanical? Which provides a good salary
  8. Best branch in engineering which provides good salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  10. Should I go for MBA or M.Tech after completing 3rd year B.Tech CSE? I am interested in Lectureship
  11. Which engineering branch provides the best salary?
  12. What is the last date for various PSU exams?
  13. What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?
  14. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  15. Which branch will be good for M.Pharm with good salary package? How to apply for admission in M.Pharm after qualifying GPAT?
  16. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  17. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  18. Which branch is the best in B.Tech? What is the salary?
15th March 2017, 03:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is best to get good salary in less time?

The selection of discipline in engineering should be totally done on candidate's own interest rather than other's suggestion or finding which gives high salary. Some of the evergreen branches of engineering are as below:

>>Mechanical Engineering.

>>Electrical Engineering.

>>Electronics and Communication Engineering.

>>Civil Engineering

>>Computer Science engineering.

>>Aeronautical Engineering.

>>Information Technology.

You can select any stream of engineering from above given list. Your performance in bachelor's degree will decide which type of job you will get later on.
16th March 2017, 12:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is best to get good salary in less time?

Some of the best engineering branches which you can give you good job opportunities as well as salary are:

*Mechanical Engineering.

*Computer Science engineering.

*Information technology.

*Aeronautical engineering.

*Civil Engineering.

*Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?