7th July 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and syllabus of Gynaecology Diploma entrance exam for B.H.M.S graduate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses of this course?

Dear Sir,
I have completed B.H.M.S this year. I want to know the syllabus for entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Gynaecology course in Kolkata and other information also? What is the fees structure for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  2. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Gynaecology Diploma course for MBBS 2nd year student?
  3. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  4. Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  7. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  8. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  9. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  10. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  11. Entrance exam syllabus and last year exam paper for the post of graduate packaging diploma of 2 years?
  12. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  13. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do diploma course in Obstetrics and gynaecology?
  15. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  17. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  18. Detailed information about GRE? Total expenses to appear in GRE?
4th March 2018, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and syllabus of Gynaecology Diploma entrance exam for B.H.M.S graduate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses of this course?

Detailed Information about Diploma course in Gynaecology course:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this course. The basic educational qualification required is MBBS or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

In order to pursue this course, you are required to first meet the required educational qualification. You are required to appear in concerned college's entrance examination for doing this course.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,

<> RIMT University

<> Rai University

<> DPG Institute of Technology and Management

Average annual fee for doing this course would be ranging from Rs.1,20,000 to Rs,1,40,000/- and it may vary from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?